We would like to encourage you to get involved in the WVUCSSA 2010-2011 Committee.You will be proud of serving as a volunteer for our Chinese Community. The experiences will be invaluable in your life.
1. CSSA is an official organization at West Virginia University (since 1997). It is a non-profit, non-political organization with voluntary executive committee. The mission of CSSA is to promote social and cultural communication within Chinese community and with other cultural and social groups on campus and in Morgantown , WV.
2. Candidate Eligibility: a candidate should be a current Chinese student or scholar at WVU (until May or August, 2011) enthusiastic and dedicated to serving the Chinese community.
3. Application period: Opening till April 9th. The committee will review and discuss the applicants in the middle of April, 2010. All eligible candidates need to send his/her resume and any applicable supporting materials to email@example.com
4. President-elect Announcement: Late April, 2010 on the CSSA website and CSSA group list.
5. Office term: August 1st, 2010~ August 1st, 2011. Other committee members can be formed either by applications or appointed by the elected president.
WVUCSSA Committee 2009-2010